These days, garden furniture is often associated with white plastic and parasols. But for me, you simply can’t compete with a hand-crafted piece fashioned from quality materials. And that’s exactly what Sunshine Chairs is all about. Here’s what we do and how we do it.
- We hand-craft a range of luxury garden furniture using traditional Adirondack design – chairs, footstools and tables that are built to last.
- We only use high-quality Scandinavian pine sourced from sustainable forests. And, as every single piece we create is handmade and painted to the customer’s specification please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery.
- We prime our timber in advance using long-lasting wood preservatives – this is essential, given the sometimes soggy climate in this part of the world!
- We only use stainless steel ironmongery in the construction of our range – again, this is for maximum strength and endurance.
- Finally, each item of furniture is finished in a colour of your choice – we use paint from the Ronseal ‘Woodland Colours’ range.
Why not take a look at our current range for yourself?